Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wedding Season is Upon Us!

Between the upcoming nuptuals of a very close family member and the numerous weddings of other friends and relatives, I have have quite the need for cards.  To the rescue, the Basic Grey Cappella card kit.  


This little lifesaver provides the instructions, materials and envelopes for 8 cards.  All you need to do is punch out the numbered pieces and assemble.  As an extra there are even bonus embellishments included in the kit to further enhance the cards or use in additional products. 

On to the fun stuff.  So far, I've made five of the cards in the kit and my personal record completion time is 7 minutes.  This includes inking the edges, adhering all items and adding a few of my own 'extras' in the form of Stickles and extra rub-ons.  How's that for impressive?  Hear the oohs and ahhs of your family and friends at the shower or gift opening and wave your hand 'Oh it was nothing'.  Gotta love it!

Can't wait until my next kit arrives and I can do more cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment